Would you like to receive discounts on all your stamping purchases and be part of a great international papercrafting family?
Read to the end of this post to find out all about the current incredible offer – only during July and August 2019.
Here are some of the great benefits of becoming an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- You decide what you want – you can do as much or as little as you like.
- The Starter Kit has a retail value of $235, but you only pay $169.
- You get to customise the Starter Kit by choosing any products you want from the 2019-2020 Catalogue and any other catalogues that are current at the time.
- Your Stampin’ Rewards $$ can be used to purchase your Starter Kit.
- You can sign up online.
- All your product orders receive 20-25% discount.
- You get to see new catalogues and order some new products one month before the public release dates.
- Minimum retail sales of $468 per quarter are required.
- You do not have to hold workshops.
- There is no penalty for leaving.
- There are no Annual Fees.
- You will have access to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website and quarterly Stampin’ Success magazine for great inspiration.
- Stampin’ Up! has demonstrators not only here in Australia, but also in the United States of America, Canada, Great Britain and many countries in Europe. You will be able to participate in forums with all of our world wide family.
BUT WAIT! There is more!!
When you sign up during July or August 2019:
- You will get an extra $45 worth of products. This means that for $169 you can choose up to $280 of products.
- You will also receive an advance copy of the upcoming Holiday Catalogue
- You will also receive a $16 coupon to use on your purchases in the following month.
Isn’t this an incredible bargain? Contact me for more information or click on the Join Now link below to sign up on line.
I have ongoing contact with my demonstrators either in person, or for those not local, by email / social media. It would be my pleasure to have you as a part of my team.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to join my team.