Would you like to receive discounts on all your stamping purchases and be part of a great international papercrafting family?
Read the following and then check out the extra benefits listed at the bottom of this page (available from 5 January – 28 February 2021).
Here are some of the great benefits of becoming an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- You decide what you want – you can do as much or as little as you like.
- The Starter Kit has a retail value of $235, but you only pay $169.
- You get to customise the Starter Kit by choosing any products you want from the 2020-2021 Catalogue and any other catalogues that are current at the time.
- Your Stampin’ Rewards $$ can be used to purchase your Starter Kit.
- You can sign up online.
- All your product orders receive 20-25% discount.
- You get to see new catalogues and order some new products one month before the public release dates.
- Minimum retail sales of $468 per quarter are required.
- You do not have to hold workshops.
- There is no penalty for leaving.
- There are no Annual Fees.
- You will have access to the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Website for great inspiration.
- Stampin’ Up! has demonstrators not only here in Australia and New Zealand, but also in the United States of America, Canada, Great Britain and many countries in Europe. You will be able to participate in forums with all of our world wide family.
Isn’t this an incredible bargain? Contact me for more information or click on the Join Now link below to sign up on line.
BUT WAIT! There is more until 28 February 2021. See below.
I have ongoing contact with my demonstrators either in person, or for those not local, by email / social media. It would be my pleasure to have you as a part of my team.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to join my team.
When you sign up during January or February 2021:
Join as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and as well as receiving $235 worth of products for just $169, you will get the following for FREE:
- FREE, exclusive gift from the upcoming catalogue—an assortment of five 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper