Today, I have CASE’d a beautiful card from page 133 of the Annual Catalogue using the Lilypad Lake stamp set and matching Lakeside Framelits.
My card uses the same design, but with different colours, ribbon and sentiment.
- Take a piece of Whisper White the same size as the front of the card. Die cut the ‘water’ three times and attach it to the Coastal Cabana card base.
- Die cut the grass twice using Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Stamp the bird and water lily pad on Whisper White with black ink and die cut with matching dies. Colour the images with Watercolor Pencils.
- Stamp the sentiment on Soft Sea Foam cardstock with Granny Apple Green ink and die cut.
- Attach a piece of Silver Metallic Edge ribbon and all the die cuts to the front of the card, tucking the legs of the bird inside the die cut ‘water’.
- Stamp Set: Lilypad Lake
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
- Ink: Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Lakeside Framelits, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray
The inside of the card has a little decoration.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.