Would you like to learn how to make your own cards, scrapbook pages or 3D projects such as those displayed on my blog?
Do you live in the Toowoomba area? I have regular scheduled classes and can make special arrangements for you if these times do not suit.
Classes are run fortnightly on a Wednesday afternoon. Private classes can be arranged to suit your schedule.
- Classes are held at my home in Middle Ridge.
- Bookings must be made by 5 pm on the Friday prior to the class. Contact me via email or Facebook message.
- Late bookings MAY be considered depending on numbers already booked.
- Maximum number per class is 5.
- You will need to supply your own:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Paper Snips
- Bone Folder
- Liquid or Tape Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Stamp Positioning Tool (eg Stamparatus) OPTIONAL
If you are not in my area, you could participate in classes by mail [online card kits]. Contact me to find out more.
If you would like to keep up to date on my classes,
click HERE to sign up for my classes newsletter.
Details of upcoming classes:
Dates and times for June classes (note that there are three classes this month):
- Wednesday 2 June: 2.00pm – 4.30pm (BOOKINGS CLOSE 5.00PM Monday 31 May)
- Wednesday 16 June 2.00pm – 4.30pm (BOOKINGS CLOSE 5.00PM Friday 11 June)
- Wednesday 30 June: 2.00pm – 4.30pm (BOOKINGS CLOSE 5.00PM Friday 25 June
Here are some samples from previous classes: