For the next few days, I will be showcasing the Floral Frames stamp set and co-ordinating Foliage Frame Framelits.
Isn’t this one just beautiful?
- Attach a piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper to the lower half of a Soft Sea Foam card base.
- Stamp the small leaf image randomly tone on tone on the upper half of the card front.
- Add a thin strip of Tranquil Tide to the top of the DSP.
- Stamp the leaf frame on a scrap of Whisper White with Tranquil Tide ink and die cut with the matching Framelit.
- Stamp the three flower image on a scrap of Whisper White with Fresh Fig ink and die cut with the matching Framelit.
- Stamp a sentiment in the leaf frame using Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Die cut two each of the three leaf dies using Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Emboss the die cuts using the Embossing Mat in the Big Shot.
- Attach the leaves to the back of the leaf frame and the flowers to the front of the leaf frame. Add the frame to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, High Tide
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
- Ink: Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Masking Tape, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Dimensionals, Water Spritzer
The inside of the card …..
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.