The more that I use the Stamparatus, the more that I love it! Today I have used it for repeat or hinge stamping.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the double tree image with Shaded Spruce about two thirds down a piece of Whisper White. Move the hinge over two spaces and stamp again. Shift the cardstock down and repeat the process to create a few rows of trees. Fill in any ‘spaces’ with the single tree image.
- Create the ‘ground’ using an image from Waterfront and Soft Suede ink. Stamp off some of the images to create a graded look.
- Add some ‘pebbles’ using an image from Waterfront and Soft Suede ink.
- Add some grass using images from High Tide and Soft Suede ink.
- Sponge the top of the panel using Balmy Blue ink.
- Add some birds from High Tide with Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp a sentiment on Very Vanilla and punch out using the Tailored Tag Punch. Attach to the art panel with Dimensionals.
- Layer the art panel on Soft Suede and add to a Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, Waterfront, High Tide
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Soft Suede
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Stamparatus, Tailored Tag Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals
… the inside
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.