A quick and easy background with some masking tape and ink pads is the post for today.
- Take a piece of masking tape and swipe it across an ink pad, then swipe it across the Watercolor Paper. Swipe a second time across the Watercolor Paper without reinking for an ombre look. Repeat with all desired colours then spritz with water to run the colours together. Dry naturally or with heat tool.
- Stamp images with Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Punch a piece of Whisper White using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and attach it behind the left hand side of the art panel.
- Stamp a sentiment on Whisper White and add to the art panel.
- Attach the art panel to the Thick Very Vanilla card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Rooted in Nature, High Tide
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
- Ink: Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Masking Tape, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Dimensionals, Water Spritzer
The inside of the card has a little decoration.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.