Today, I have CASE’d another beautiful card from page 133 of the Annual Catalogue using the Lilypad Lake stamp set and matching Lakeside Framelits.
- Take a piece of Whisper White and stamp the water three times across the middle using Balmy Blue ink. Attach to a Balmy Blue card base.
- Stamp the sun and yachts on Vellum with black ink. Die cut with matching Framelits and colour on the back of the vellum with Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut (no need to stamp) the sun and yachts from Whisper White and attach to the back of the coloured vellum images. This gives the vellum images a ‘glassy’ look. It also makes them stronger to attach with Dimensionals
- Stamp a sentiment on Balmy Blue cardstock with Night of Navy ink and die cut.
- Attach some Linen Thread with Glue Dots to the back of the sentiment panel.
- Attach the sun, yachts and sentiment to the card front.
- Add some sequins to finish the card.
- Stamp Set: Lilypad Lake
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Vellum
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends: Dark Night of Navy, Light Cherry Cobbler, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light & Dark Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Lakeside Framelits, Linen Thread, Silver Sequins, Dimensionals
The inside of the card ……
Today is the last day to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper Buy 3 Get 1 FREE promotion. Visit my online shop to get your favourites.
Today is also the last day to get a free ink pad assortment when you join my Stampin’ Up! team. You can read all about it here, or contact me for more information.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.