Today’s card uses the Time for Tea stamp set and the co-ordinating Spot of Tea Framelits.
- Emboss the front of the Calypso Coral card base with the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Die cut the large frame on Whisper White and stamp a sentiment with Calypso Coral ink.
- Stamp the leaf branch twice and the flower 5 times on Whisper White with black ink. Colour the images with Stampin’ Blends. Attach the leaf branches at the top and bottom of the frame, and add some flowers.
- Tie a small piece of ribbon to each side of the frame.
- Attach art panel to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Time for Tea, Lots of Happy
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral, Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Spot of Tea Framelits, Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1/8″ Sheer Calypso Coral Ribbon, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.