Today’s card uses the Foliage Frame Framelits and the Spot of Tea Framelits with some of the beautiful Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper.
- Attach a piece of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to a Grapefruit Grove card base.
- Die cut the frame from Foliage Frames with Shaded Spruce cardstock and then emboss with Embossing Mat and the Big Shot.
- Die cut the small frame from Spot of Tea Framelits with Whisper White cardstock. Stamp a sentiment from Lots of Happy using Grapefruit Grove ink and attach the panel to the Shaded Spruce frame.
- Attach art panel to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Lots of Happy
- Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Petal Promenade DSP
- Ink: Grapefruit Grove
- Accessories: Spot of Tea Framelits, Foliage Frame Framelits, Embossing Mat, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.