It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
My project uses the Stitched Seasons Framelits which will be available as part of a limited edition product bundle Blended Seasons during August.
- Die cut leaves and floral bough with the Stitched Seasons Framelits using Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce and Blushing Bride cardstock.
- Die cut three squares with the Stitched Shapes Framelits using Basic Black cardstock.
- Die cut a circle with the Stitched Shapes Framelits using Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper. Stamp a sentiment using Shaded Spruce ink.
- Emboss the front of a Shaded Spruce card base with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Attach the circle with the sentiment to a strip of Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and then to the card base. Add Black squares and die cut pieces.
- Stamp Set: Bouquet Blooms
- Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Tropical Escape DSP
- Ink: Shaded Spruce
- Accessories: Stitched Seasons Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
The inside of the card …..
I will have more samples with the Blended over the next week.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.