A few weeks ago, I showcased the Split Negative Technique. Today I have another sample for you. This one has the split diagonally – perfect for this image.
- In the sample, I used Whisper White cardstock with Silver Embossing Powder and Gray Granite cardstock with White Embossing Powder.
- Stamp Sets: Mediterranean Moments, Beautiful You
- Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Gray Granite, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stamparatus
… the inside
- There are two ways of creating this technique:
- The easiest is to use the Stamparatus to stamp the entire image over both panels at the same time. Check out how to do this in the video.
- The second way is to stamp full images on both pieces of cardstock and cut them on the same angle. This can be a little tricky lining up the angle and the image on each colour. I much prefer to use the Stamparatus.
Check out my YouTube video for more details.
I will have some more variations of this technique to show you over the next little while.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.