It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
Beautiful Designer Series Paper combined with a die cut and no stamping is the order of the day for this sketch challenge.
- Attach Multipurpose Adhesive Strip to a piece of Whisper White and die cut two pieces of the Thank You Thinlits. Adhere the two die cuts together.
- Add pieces of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to a Sahara Sand card base. Attach a Mossy Meadow square at the top of the card, and add some thin strips of Fresh Fig and Blushing Bride according to the design.
- Place the sentiment die cut in the centre of the Mossy Meadow layer.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Fresh Fig, Petal Promenade DSP
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Thank You Thinlits
The inside of the card has been decorated to match the card front.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.