It’s time for another Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. The link will take you to all the great creations for this challenge.
Here is the sketch:
I have chosen a Christmas theme this week using the Christmas Pines stamp set and Pretty Pines Thinlits.
- Using the direct to paper method, drag the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad across the front of the Crumb Cake card base.
- Attach a strip of Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper along the base of the card front.
- Die cut some pine leaves using Shaded Spruce cardstock and attach to the card.
- Stamp a sentiment in the top right hand corner of the card using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp Set: Christmas Pines
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Under the Mistletoe DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Pretty Pines Thinlits
The inside of the card has been decorated to match the card front.
The 2018 Annual Catalogue is now available. You can download a PDF version here, or contact me if you would like your own copy.