Today I am revisiting an old technique known as the Double Mini Miura fun fold card. Keep on reading to see my samples and to download the PDF file.
- The card uses a half sheet of A4 – the same as for a standard card (21cm x 14.8cm).
- It is similar to the Mini Miura but with double the folds. See the Mini Miura here.
- Stamp Set: Cottage Rose
- Cardstock: Starry Sky, Old Olive, Basic White, Abigail Rose DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Starry Sky, Stampin’ Blends: Highland Heather, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
- Accessories: Cottage Flowers Dies, Foam Adhesive Sheets
For full measurements and instructions on how to create this card, download the PDF file here.
Here are a couple that I made for Christmas a while ago but hadn’t posted.
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.