Are you like most crafters who hoard their stack of Designer Series Paper? This accordion fold uses half a sheet of 12″ x 12″ to create a quick and easy, beautiful card. Check out the three samples and then continue scrolling for the instructions.
Card 1: This one uses a current DSP – Sun Prints with Night of Navy cardstock and Botanical Layers and Biggest Wish stamp sets.
Card 2: Retired DSP Follow Your Art and Crushed Curry cardstock were used for this card with Peaceful Moments and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp sets.
Card 3: Another sheet from the Retired DSP Follow Your Art and Coastal Cabana cardstock were used for this card with Peaceful Moments and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp sets.
- Start with a piece of Designer Series Paper 12″ x 6″.
- Cut ½” off to leave 11½” x 6 for the card base. (Keep the ½” x 6″ piece to decorate the envelope.)
- Score at 4″, 7′ and 10″.
- Burnish score lines and add adhesive between the 4″ and 10″ folds and close.
- Add 3¾” x 5¾” piece of cardstock inside the last panel.
- Attach a neutral layer 3½” x 5½” over the cardstock layer.
- Stamp on the part of the neutral layer that can be seen when the card is closed.
- Stamp a sentiment, die cut and attach to the 1½” front panel.
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.