Stencils or Decorative Masks can be used in many ways to create backgrounds on a variety of card types. Today I am using one of these masks on Linen Specialty Paper with pastels instead of inks.
- The Linen Specialty Paper (#155681) is adhesive backed which makes it very easy to attach to cardstock.
- Attach the linen to a piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Use pastels and blending brushes to add colour to the linen through one of the Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks (or any mask / stencil).
- Attach panel to Coastal Cabana card base.
- Die cut images from the Iconic Dies and Basic White cardstock and add to the art panel.
- Stamp a sentiment on Coastal Cabana cardstock and add to the card.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Linen Specialty Paper
- Ink: Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: Soft Pastels Assortment, Blending Brushes, Iconic Dies, Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks, Dimensionals
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.