Today I have a fancy fold Diamond Easel Card using White Velvet to create a 3D peony for the centrepiece. Thanks to Teri Pocock for the instructions here.
- The petals and leaves were die cut from White Velvet and then coloured with Blending Brushes and inks.
- Stamp Sets: Shaded Summer, Prized Peony
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Fresh Freesia, White Velvet, Neutrals DSP, In Color 2021-023 DSP
- Ink: Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, Peony Dies Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Blending Brushes, Stampin’ Blends, Dimensionals
Click on the pictures below to download PDFs of current catalogues or click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.