I have a couple of fun fold pop out swing cards from a recent class for my Christmas theme today. This is an updated version of one that I made years ago here.
- Card base: 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm
- DSP: 10cm x 14.3cm
- Insert: 20cm x 14.3cm scored at 5cm, 10cm, 15cm
- Attach DSP to the front of the card base.
- Centre die on the front and die cut.
- Stamp a sentiment and images as desired on the centre and right hand pieces of the insert. Burnish all three score lines well.
- Attach the right hand side of the insert to the right hand side of the inside of the card (see the photo above looking down).
- Close the insert. Attach the left hand side of the insert to the inside of the card front.
- Close the card and attach the die cut piece in the negative space (only adding adhesive to the right hand part showing through.
- Add sentiment to the front.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Wishes, Peaceful Deer, Christmas Whimsy
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic White, Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies (card 1), Seasonal Labels Dies (card 2), Blending Brushes, Dimensionals, Gold Holly Leaves (card 2)
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is here until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.