Today’s Christmas card was created for a recent class and is quick and easy to make with some dry embossing and pretty die cuts.
- Use the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder on the front of a Thick Very Vanilla card base then add a little colour with a blending brush and Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp some berries and leaves on Basic White cardstock with Poppy Parade, Garden Green and Soft Succulent inks and die cut with matching dies.
- Stamp the sentiment and die cut. Leave it in the die and use a blending brush to add some colour. Leaving the die on whilst adding the colour gives a white border and an impression of another layer.
- Use some Champagne Rhinestones for a little bling.
- Stamp Set: Christmas to Remember, Christmas Season
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Basic White
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Soft Succulent
- Accessories: Wintry 3D EF, Seasonal Labels Dies, Blending Brushes, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is here until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.