Today’s card shows how to create a pretty card using patterned paper with your dies.
- The solid image dies have been cut using the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. The large flower and leaves have an outline die cut with cardstock (Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow).
- Use the negative die cuts to sponge images on the inside of the card and the envelope.
- Stamp Set: Shaded Summer
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Pattern Party DSP
- Ink: Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
- Accessories: Summer Shadows Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.