Sorry about the delay with this one – it was due to be posted on Sunday. This is all about masking.
- This card uses both masking and reverse masking.
- Start with the reverse masking:
- Stamp the focal image in the centre of a Basic White cardstock layer.
- Die cut masking paper with the die that matches the image.
- Place the negative die cut of the masking paper around the stamped image.
- Use Blending Brushes and ink to colour the image.
- Remove the masking paper.
- Now the masking:
- Place the masking paper from the die cut image over the coloured image.
- Lightly sponge the background using Blending Brushes.
- Add a Decorative Mask and use Blending Brushes to colour through the mask.
- Remove the mask and the masking paper.
- Wrap some white Baker’s Twine around the lower part of the panel and attach it to a card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White cardstock with Rich Razzleberry ink and fussy cut.
- Attach sentiment to a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and fussy cut around it in the same shape as the white piece. Add to card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Prized Peony
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic White
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce
- Accessories: White Baker’s Twine, Peony Dies, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, masking paper, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals
- Techniques; Masking, Reverse Masking
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.