Double Stencilling is a great way to showcase two of your favourite stencils / masks. For the best effect use an open mask for the bottom layer and a more detailed mask for the top layer.
- The technique used here is Double Stencilling:
- Place an open pattern mask over Basic White cardstock.
- Use Blending Brushes to add a light colour.
- Leave the mask in place and place a more detailed pattern mask over the top.
- Use Blending Brushes to add the second colour.
- Remove masks
- Stamp Set: Tasteful Touches
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic White
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam
- Accessories: Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Stitched Shapes Dies, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals
- Technique: Double Stencilling
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.