Today I have a surprise pop out card. As you can see from the following picture, it looks very ordinary from the outside. Keep reading for all the measurements and instructions on how you can make it.
- This pop out card is based on one that I made many years ago.
- I die cut the butterflies from the Butterfly Bijou paper. Sadly it is now retired. The butterfly stamps and dies are still current so you could make this card with the stamps.
- Add the Designer Series Papers to the inside of the card – the smaller pieces 0.5cm from the outer edges and the larger piece across the middle of the card lining up the score line on the paper with the score line on the card base.
- Die cut the scallop circle in the middle of the inside cardstock. Use some scrap pieces of cardstock to attach the twine in the centre of the die cut circle. Ensure that the twine is taut before attaching.
- Add butterflies or other images to the twine (one on each side of the twine).
- Fold the inside cardstock score lines mountain, valley, mountain. Place inside the card base and close ensuring that none of the butterflies can be seen when the card is closed. Add adhesive to the pop out.
- Decorate outside as desired.
- Card Base: 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm
- Inside cardstock: 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 5.25cm, 10.5cm, 15.75cm
- Designer Series Paper: 14.8cm x 9.5cm (front), 2 pieces 14.8cm x 3.5cm, 14.8cm x 8.5cm scored at 4.25cm
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper, Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper, Basic White, Mint Macaron
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Brilliant Wings Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, White Baker’s Twine, Wink of Stella, Layering Circles Dies
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue will be around until 3 January. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.