What do you think about non-traditional colours for Christmas? The Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper uses Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight and some Iridescent colours. They create beautiful Christmas projects.
Here is a sample of the papers. Click on the picture to go to my online shop.
A quick and easy card using this DSP.
- Start with a Blushing Bride card base 21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm.
- Place one of the Basic Borders Dies about 2.5cm in from the edge of the card front and die cut.
- Take a piece of the DSP and use the same die to die cut. Add the DSP to the card front leaving 0.5cm between the DSP and cardstock die cut edges.
- Add a piece of Polished Pink to the inside of the card. Close the card and stamp a sentiment so that it can be seen when the card is closed.
- Add a piece of Basic White and a strip of DSP to the remaining inside of the card (see picture below).
- Use the other shaped die cut DSP piece on the envelope.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Wishes
- Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Basic White, Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP
- Ink: Polished Pink
- Accessories: Basic Borders Dies
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.