Quiet Meadow and Very Versailles stamp sets have great images to create a collage style card.
- The images are created on the front of the Thick Very Vanilla card base using first and second generation stamping to build up the look of layers.
- Use two of the Stitched Rectangles Dies with a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock to create a frame to add to the card base.
- Die cut one of the Meadow Dies with Crumb Cake cardstock and tuck into the left hand corner of the frame.
- Use Wink of Stella or Frost White Shimmer Paint (I used this) with a Water Painter to add sparkly splatters across the card.
- Stamp a sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut with a Stitched Rectangles Die and attach with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Quiet Meadow, Very Versailles
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive
- Accessories: Meadow Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dimensionals, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Water Painter
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.