Today I have used the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique on watercolor paper.
- The background panel was created with the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique:
- Add some drops of reinkers and shimmer paint (or Wink of Stella) to a craft sheet.
- Spritz with water until the inks start to bead.
- Dip watercolor paper (or shimmery white cardstock or Basic White cardstock) into the puddle. Allow to dry (or heat set) then dip again. Continue dipping and heat setting until desired background is achieved. The process of dipping and heating builds up layers of ink on the cardstock creating a textured look.
- You can usually get two or three panels made from the one lot of inks. Just spritz more water to reactivate the inks. Each panel will have a totally different look.
- The panel used on this card was the first one made.
- Stamp Set: Shaded Summer
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Watercolor Paper, Very Vanilla, Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point
- Accessories: Summer Shadows Dies, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals
- Technique: Wrinkle Free Distress
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version.
The July to December Mini Catalogue is now live and will be around until 3 January. In conjunction with this catalogue we have a special Sale-A-Bration promotion during August and September. For every $90 you spend (before postage) you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Download the PDF for the mini catalogue by clicking on the picture below.
Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.