It is Double Dare time for the Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com this week with a Bridge Fold card.
The sketch ….
I have created both portrait and landscape versions of the Bridge Fold.
This is the landscape version.
and this is the portrait version ….
- The deer stamps and punch that I have used today are from the upcoming mini catalogue (going live on 3 August) and the DSP is a FREE item from Sale-a-Bration (also going live on 3 August).
- I have made the landscape version before in my post here. This time I have used the Basic Borders Dies to add a fancy top to the card.
- The portrait version is based on a tutorial at Splitcoaststampers. I have adjusted the measurements so that the finished card fits into a standard C6 envelope. I started with a piece of cardstock 6-3/16″ wide and 5-13/16″ long, scored at 2-1/16″ and 4-2/16″ on the long side.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Deer
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Deer Builder Punch, Seasonal Labels Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Dimensionals
Here is my video on the Landscape version. It wasn’t until I was preparing this post that I realised that my card today is very similar to the deer one on the video.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version of the catalogue. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.