A recent Technique Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com called for building a brick wall with an image – no stamp or embossing folder for the bricks. It is based on the Splitcoaststampers tutorial here. I made my bricks square just for something different.
Here is my card …
- The image from Shaded Summer was stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Early Espresso ink and then cut into 1.5cm squares. Each square was then sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
- A layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was sponged with Crumb Cake ink and the bricks attached to it. This layer was then added to a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp Set: Shaded Summer
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Blending Brushes, Wink of Stella
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.