Some debossing and colouring for the Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com this week.
The sketch ….
My card …
- I debossed the front of a Crumb Cake card base with the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder. (Debossing is just the opposite side of the folder – most of the images will be indented instead of being raised.)
- The flowers were coloured with the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker and then Wink of Stella. The stems were coloured with a Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker. If you don’t have the marker for Pear Pizzazz you can use a blender pen or water painter with the ink pad.
- The single dandelion from Garden Wishes stamped on Soft Sea Foam cardstock with Gray Granite ink and then coloured to match the debossed image. I then added the bee trail and bee and a few Rhinestones.
- I stamped the sentiment with Evening Evergreen ink on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
- What about the white frame? I die cut three rectangles with the Stitched Rectangles Dies, put aside the rectangles for other projects and kept the outside frames. I glue the three frames together and attached them to the card base. The added layers give dimension to the card.
- Stamp Set: Garden Wishes
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Gray Granite, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen
- Accessories: Pretty Flowers EF, 1½” Circle Punch, Genial Gems, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope. If you look closely at the left hand side you can see the embossed dandelions – an added surprise for the recipient.
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version of the catalogue. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.