The theme for a recent class was the After The Storm stamp set. This stamp set was the million dollar achievement stamp set for France Martin (Frenchie) and she has created some amazing cards using it. I have used some of her ideas to create this and other class cards with this stamp set. Visit Frenchie’s blog here to see all of her wonderful creations. Thanks so much for the inspiration Frenchie.
- As well as the After The Storm stamp set, I have also used Dragonfly Garden and Nature’s Beauty.
- Blending Brushes make it so easy to create this type of background.
- The sun rays have been covered with Wink of Stella and look very sparkly in real life – a little hard to see in the photo.
- Stamp Set: After The Storm, Dragonfly Garden, Nature’s Beauty
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic Gray, Basic White
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Blending Brushes, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.