Who doesn’t love pansies? They are such an intricate and pretty flower. Today, I have created a card with purple pansies offset against some of the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper. This was one of the cards for a recent class with a pansy theme.
- The pansies have been stamped using the first, second and third generation techniques. As you can see in the photo, the colours get progressively lighter just by inking once and stamping three times without reinking.
- After attaching the DSP to the card front and before adding the pansies, use a Water Painter and Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent inks to add splatters of ink to the top panel.
- Stamp Set: Pansy Patch, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Daffodil Delight, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon, Pansy Dies, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.