Today, I have a free PDF on how to create a WOW look with an embossing folder and some Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- You may think that you have already seen this card. Really, you haven’t! When I created the earlier card here, I actually cut a ¼ sheet of A4, embossed it and coloured it. I then used part of it for the sketch challenge card and the rest for today’s card.
- For the purpose of the PDF, I have included measurements just for today’s card.
- You can download the PDF with full supplies, instructions and measurements here.
- Stamp Set: Artistically Inked
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic White
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Just Jade
- Accessories: Brick & Mortar 3D EF, Pretty Flowers EF, Ornate Layers Dies, Blending Brushes, Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Shaded Spruce
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.