For the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com I am using lots of products from the latest Annual Catalogue.
The sketch ….
My card …
- The Gray Granite layer and the art panel have been stamped repeatedly with one of the small flower sprigs. The art panel images were coloured while the Gray Granite layer images were stamped tone on tone and left as outlines.
- The Soft Succulent layer has been embossed with the gorgeous new Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.
- The Evening Evergreen and small Fresh Freesia layers are the new Shimmer Vellum. So very sparkly in real life!
- Check out the gold frame around the sentiment and the sequins on the art panel. They are from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. What a great way to add some WOW to your project.
- This card is 14.8cm square so I have made a custom envelope using the retired Envelope Punch Board.
- Stamp Set: Batik Boutique, Many Mates
- Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Shimmery White, Gray Granite, Basic Black, 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Gray Granite
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, Dimensionals
Inside of the card and envelope ….
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.