Today I have a Tower Fold Card using the pretty Love You Always Specialty DSP and Foil.
- The card base is Rococo Rose (now retired), the vertical foil strips are Blushing Bride and the horizontal foil strips are Rococo Rose. The Blushing Bride diamond shapes have been embossed with one of the Greenery Embossing Folders.
- The floral bouquet was fussy cut from the True Love DSP and coloured with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.
- The sentiment is from the versatile Many Messages stamp, white embossed on black cardstock.
- The horizontal foil strips on the back are Sahara Sand.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride, Basic White, Basic Black, Love You Always Specialty DSP and Foil, True Love DSP
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Greenery EF, Messages Die, Opal Rounds, Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Blends
… back and envelope
The original tutorial in on splitcoaststampers.com. I have altered the measurements to suit our metric cardstock. Please contact me if you would like the metric measurements.