Gilded Leafing is a great way to add a WOW factor to your project. Today I am using it with some seashells.
- The Pearlescent Specialty Paper was used to die cut and emboss the seashells. The shells were then sponged with Petal Pink ink and allowed to dry.
- Dab some Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the raised areas of the shells and allow it to become tacky. Press into the Gilded Leafing and then remove the excess. Sadly, the photo does not do it justice. In real life, the shells really sparkle!
- Stamp Set: Friends Are Like Seashells
- Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Pearlescent Specialty Paper, Sand & Sea DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce
- Seaside Shells Dies, Seashells 3D EF, Accessories: Braided Linen Trim, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Gilded Leafing
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.