I love fancy fold cards and here is a fun pop-up flip card. The original tutorial is at splitcoaststampers.com. I altered the measurements to suit our metric cardstock.
- The fun part of this fold is that the image on the front becomes the pop-up easel when you open the card.
- Stamp Set: Butterfly Brilliance, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Stampin’ Blends, Brilliant Wings Dies, Messages Die, Stitched Shapes Dies, Everyday Label Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.