I have been trying a couple of techniques with the Gilded Leafing and Garden Wishes stamp set.
- The techniques I used:
- The gilded strip – add a few strips of Tear & Tape, peel away the backing and dip into the Gilded Leafing. Press firmly then brush off the excess.
- Dandelion and bee – stamp images with Memento Tuxedo Black, then again with Versamark (the Stamparatus is the best way to do this). Add Heat & Stick Powder, melt with heat tool and dip into the Gilded Leafing. Press firmly then brush off the excess.
- Stamp Set: Garden Wishes, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Mossy Meadow
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, White Embossing Powder, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Gilded Leafing, Stampin’ Blends (to colour the leaves and stem)
… inside and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.