Today I am using up some of the recently retired Forever Greenery DSP to create a couple of Step Cards with a Twist.
- By cutting two pieces of DSP, you can get two beautiful cards and showcase both designs on each card.
- I first made this fun fancy fold for a Technique Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com last year. You can find the tutorial here.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.