Today I have a selection of Slide & Lock Gate Fold Cards. I must thank Lisa Curcio, a US Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for the inspiration. I have taken her idea and adapted it to my own metric measurements.
- The sentiment panel slides off to reveal the inside of the card.
- I have used Layering Circles, Layering Ovals and Layering Squares Dies to create the slide panels.
- For the slides, I die cut two scallop ovals / circles / squares and two ovals / circles / squares slightly smaller. The straight edged pieces were folded in half and attached between the two scalloped pieces.
- Stamp Set: Four Season Floral
- Card 1: Purple Posy, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
- Card 2: Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Subtles DSP
- Card 3: Pretty Peacock, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
- Card 4: Terracotta Tile, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, 2019-2021 In Color DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Terracotta Tile
- Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Layering Squares DIes