I have been colouring some of the beautiful True Love DSP with Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers for the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com.
The sketch ….
My card ….
- Use the Parisian Flourishing 3D Embossing Folder with a piece of Basic Black. Attach the embossed piece to the front of a Seaside Spray card base.
- Colour a strip from the True Love DSP, cut into three equal pieces and attach to the embossed piece with Dimensionals.
- Add a sentiment from Many Messages below the coloured panels using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Basic Black, Basic White, True Love DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Parisian Flourish 3D EF, Messages Die, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends – Shaded Spruce, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky
… inside and envelope