Last week I created a card using A Touch of Ink stamp set which is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration. Today I have used this stamp set again together with the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper which is another product that is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration.
- The embossing on the DSP was done with one of the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders and the brand new Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. This wonderful little machine is very affordable and perfect for any dies and embossing folders that are less than 3½” (8.9cm). Products that can be used in this machine are designated with a MINI logo in the catalogues. Click on the link to go to my online store for more information.
- Die cut a Stitched Nested Labels Die and stamp the floral image twice. Use Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the outline and Rococo Rose for the solid image. Stamp a sentiment in the lower right hand corner. Add some leaves with Granny Apple Green ink.
- Stamp the hummingbird on scrap white using Memento Tuxedo Black for the outline. Use the Rock’n’Roll technique to stamp the solid image with Bermuda Bay ink and then roll the edge of the stamp in Blackberry Bliss ink. Fussy cut.
- Attach the embossed panel to the Blackberry Bliss card base. Take three scraps of the DSP, punch one end with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and add across the embossed panel.
- Add the die cut with Dimensionals and attach the hummingbird.
- Tie a small bow with Linen Thread and attach with a glue dot.
- Add some Rhinestones for bling.
- Stamp Set: A Touch of Ink
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, white, Oh So Ombre DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss, Rococo Rose, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green
- Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Linen Thread, Meadow Moments EF, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
For more information about Sale-a-Bration, click here.