The Quite Curvy Bundle is one of the new products in the January-June Mini Catalogue. We had a sneak peek of it late last year, and it is now available to purchase.
Here are a couple of cards that I have created.
- Use the leaves die cut on a piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp the ivy at the top of the white piece and colour with Stampin’ Blends – Soft Sea Foam, Just Jade.
- Sponge the panel with Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam ink.
- Attach a piece of Just Jade DSP behind the leaf die cuts.
- Stamp a sentiment below the leaf die cuts using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Attach the panel to a piece of Basic Black and add to a Soft Sea Foam card base.
- Stamp three bird images on scrap white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Stampin’ Blends – Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Die cut a piece of white with the filigree die.
- Sponge the top piece with Balmy Blue ink.
- Punch some sprigs with the Sprig Punch and Just Jade cardstock and add to the top left hand corner of the top die cut panel.
- Stamp a sentiment on the bottom piece with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Attach both pieces to a layer of Basic Black leaving a 1″ (2.5cm) gap between the two pieces.
- Stamp the floral bough twice on white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Stampin’ Blends – Mango Melody, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Smoky Slate and die cut with matching die.
- Attach the two boughs on the Basic Black gap using Dimensionals.
- Stamp a bird on white, colour with Stampin’ Blends – Mango Melody, Magenta Madness and Smoky Slate and die cut with matching die. Add to card with Dimensionals.
… insides and envelopes