I have used the inlaid or embedded embossing technique for the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com.
The sketch …
My card ….
- The strips of DSP from the Dandy Garden DSP pack were attached to a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- Die cut a Stitched Shapes circle with Bumblebee cardstock and stamp a sentiment from Many Messages using Misty Moonlight ink. Attach the circle to the DSP.
- Emboss with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and attach to a Thick White card base.
- Punch a small dragonfly from white cardstock and attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick White, Pretty Peacock, Bumblebee, Dandy Garden DSP
- Ink: Misty Moonlight
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Dragonflies Punch, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope