This week, the sketch at Splitcoaststampers lends itself to an arrow fancy fold.
The sketch ….
My card …
- This fold is a little different to the arrow fold that I made here. Today’s card has some extra folds in the arrow point.
- The card base is 14.8cm x 29.7cm, scored at 14.8cm to fold in half.
- On the front, score from the edge of the fold to midpoint at the bottom (7.4cm) on both sides.
- Then score from 5cm (from the end) on each side to the same midpoint at the bottom of the card front.
- Repeat at 10cm (from the end) on each side to the same midpoint at the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP
- Ink: None
- Accessories: Playful Alphabet Dies
… inside and envelope