When you are short on inspiration, remember that the catalogues provide a rich source of creativity. Copy something you like – with the same or similar products, or use the design and totally different products. Today I am CASEing one of the cards on page 120 of the Annual Catalogue. I have used some of the same products, as well as a few different ones.
The card in the catalogue …..
My interpretation ….
- As you can see, I have changed the embossing folder, DSP, Punch and sentiment and die for sentiment. Same yet different!
- Stamp Set: Birds & Branches, Many Mates
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White, Just Jade DSP
- Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Sprig Punch, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Old World Paper 3D EF, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope