Today I am using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder for the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
The sketch ….
My card …
- Emboss a piece of the Bronze Brushed Metallic cardstock with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder and attach to a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Die cut the medallion die with Very Vanilla cardstock and attach to the metallic embossed layer.
- Stamp the image and sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock, punch and attach to the card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Peaceful Nativity, Itty Bitty Christmas
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Bronze Brushed Metallic
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Evergreen Forest 3D EF, 2¼” Circle Punch, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Many Medallions Dies, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope