Today I have another quick and easy fancy fold card for you.
Here it is closed ….
… and this is it open
- I used watercolouring with ink pads technique with wet on wet for the leaves and glazing for the flowers.
- Stamp Set: Posted For You
- Cardstock: Magenta Madness, Whisper White, Magenta Madness DSP
- Ink: Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Stazon Jet Black
- Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Aqua Painter
- Card Base: 14.8cm x 10.5cm (5½” x 4¼”)
- Whisper White layer: 14.3cm x 10cm (5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″)
- DSP: 2 pieces each 7.6cm x 10cm (3″ x 4-1/8″)
- Scrap colour and white for die cuts
- Score the DSP pieces at 2.6cm (1″) on the long side. Burnish the score line.
- Fold the wide pieces of the DSP to a point and glue the point closed.
- Decorate the white layer as desired.
- Attach the 2.6cm (1″) part of the DSP behind the top of the white layer. Repeat with the other piece of DSP behind the bottom of the white layer then attach the white layer to the card base.
- Die cut the coloured scrap cardstock with the second largest Nested Labels die.
- Die cut the white scrap cardstock with the third largest Nested Labels die and decorate as desired.
- Attach the white die cut to the coloured die cut.
- Fold the DSP pieces onto the card. Position the die cut so that it is equidistant from the top and bottom of the card. Attach the top of the die cut to the top piece of DSP as shown in the third photo.
- OPTIONAL: stamp a small sentiment and attach with dimensionals to the bottom piece of DSP so that the point of the die cut panel slips in behind it.
I would love to see your projects made with this fancy fold.