I have combined a Color Challenge and a Watercolor Wednesday Challenge from Splitcoaststampers for today’s card. The Watercolor Challenge was to use the Watercolor Emboss Resist Technique.
The colours ….
My card …
- Stamp the image and sentiment on watercolor paper using Versamark and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Use an Aqua Painter with the inks to colour the image and background. Deepen the colour around the sentiment to make it stand out more.
- Layer onto Misty Moonlight cardstock and then onto a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp Set: Prized Peony
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Misty Moonlight, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Versamark, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter
… inside and envelope