A few weeks ago, it was the 800th Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. There are six options to choose. Click here to get all the details.
The colours I chose …
My card ….
- Some quick stamping on a Whisper White panel which was then attached to the lower right hand corner of the card base.
- The dessert option was winter. I added some rain spatters on the background, flowers and leaves (using some epoxy shapes and Mint Macaron ink splatters) .
- Stamp Set: Floral Essence, High Tide, Many Mates
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Highland Heather
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch, Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
For the inside and envelope ….
This would have to be one of my favourite colour combinations. I would love to see your creations using these beautiful colours.