For this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers, I have used the beautiful Prized Peony stamp set.
The sketch …
My card ….
- The richness of Merry Merlot ink and cardstock creates a gorgeous result with this peony image.
- Emboss the card base with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the peony, leaves and background images on Shimmery White cardstock using Merry Merlot, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate inks.
- Die cut the second largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Colour the whole piece with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends and then emboss with one of the Greenery Embossing Folders.
- Mask off the ‘to a dear friend’ part of the sentiment and stamp ‘love & thanks’ on a strip of Shimmery White.
- Attach the sentiment to the oval and the oval to the top left hand side of the peony panel.
- Attach the peony panel to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Supplies (Click on the image to get supplies in my online shop):
- Stamp Set: Prized Peony
- Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Shimmery White, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Merry Merlot, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Scripty 3D EF, Greenery EF, Dimensionals
For the inside and envelope ….
I would love to see your creations with this sketch.